FAQs / Policies
We want your trip to Dignity Health Amphitheatre to be safe and enjoyable. Please review the policies listed below. If you have any questions, please call us at 661-852-7300 or email us.
Service animals are welcome at Dignity Health Amphitheatre. For ticketed events, all other animals are strictly prohibited.
As a general rule instamatic type cameras are allowed at most events. Professional cameras or cameras with long telephoto lenses and video cameras are strictly prohibited. If there is a prohibition on cameras at a particular event the policy will be posted at all entrances.
First aid is located on the east side of the Amphitheatre. Fully trained EMTs are present for all ticketed Amphitheatre events.
Food and Beverage
Outside food and beverages are prohibited at ticketed Amphitheatre events.
Low back, low seat lawn chairs, as well as blankets and towels are allowed at Dignity Health Amphitheatre. Lawn chairs with a seat higher than 9" off the ground (measured from the front of the seat) are NOT permitted.
Lost and Found
Lost items at Dignity Health Amphitheatre events are held at the Security Desk of Mechanics Bank Arena, located at the loading dock entrance on the south side of the arena. You can contact security at 661.852.7391.
Limited event parking for Amphitheatre events is available at the Park at River Walk for a fee of $10. Auxiliary parking is located at adjacent lots along Stockdale Highway and is free.
The following is a list of items prohibited inside the venue:
- Weapons of any kind (Including: Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Coolers, Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Backpacks or oversized bags
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones or other remote controlled devices
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Arena Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time, without warning.
Dignity Health Amphitheatre is a smoke-free facility. Please see an usher to be directed to the closest smoking area.